Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in review...

In light of the new year, I thought I would link up to this fun blog and do a 2009 recap, via my blog. So here is the first couple lines of the first post of each month. I hope you enjoy reviewing my year as much as I did!
1. Unfortunately, Jessica would regret that decision when one night Marshall forced himself on her. (darn that Marshall)

April

Tonight Justin and I are going to go on a date!

May

I love me some good giveaways and with Mother's day coming up I thought you might want to know about this wonderful giveaway going on at We Are THAT Family.

June

So I only have time for a short post today. We are having a blast here in Florida!

July

Today Ian and I met our friends at the zoo. It was perfect weather, not too hot and a little bit of a breeze.

August

So I am not a museum kind of person. I don't like to go and walk through exhibits and read about what I am looking at.

September

So much has been going on in our life as of lately. I have been so, let me type that as SO busy this week. It has for sure made the week go by faster though. Which is good since I am having a date with the hottest man in the world on Friday!

October

I don't understand why He is not allowing this to happen. I know that I will look back and praise Him all the more. I just feel sad today.

(um, just a note on this one...look to Decembers post, He is good)

November

God has blessed Justin and I with some amazing people in our lives. Today I am going to mention one of them.

December

I am pregnant! We are so excited.

No comments: