Thursday, October 1, 2009

VENTING

I don't understand why He is not allowing this to happen. I know that I will look back and praise Him all the more. I just feel sad today. I wish I could go into more detail but I can't. I just need to let out some of my feelings with out getting to specific on you.

I know deep down in my heart that God knows what is best. It is so easy when you are not in a situation to tell others that they should trust God, but when it is your turn, so to speak, it is much harder. The things going though my mind are not showing that I want to trust God. They are saying to trust "men". Why must it be so hard to just praise God. I mean so many things in my life are wonderful, not because of me, but because of Him! I have a wonderful husband, a wonderful son. My family on both sides is great! I have a house to live in a car to drive and food to eat. Why is it I want what I don't have. I guess I have "the grass is always greener" syndrome.

Ok, well thanks for letting me vent. Sorry I couldn't be specific. Just something I need to keep inside right now.

No comments: