Sunday, August 2, 2009

Museums are fun!

So I am not a museum kind of person. I don't like to go and walk through exhibits and read about what I am looking at. However, the Jasmin Moran Children's Museum is my kind of place to go! It is all hands on and while there is some reading it is ok because you are intrigued by the hands on part that you want to learn more about what you are doing! Well on Thursday Justin took off work and we took Ian to Seminole, OK to the Jasmin Moran Children's Museum. It was so much fun. Although most of the stuff was too old for Ian, I think he had a great time too. Here are a few pictures (and by few I mean a ton) from our adventures!

I think we might use this as our next Christmas card picture, what do you think?

I just thought this was hilarious! Ian is still cute, even with the extra long head! And Justin is still cute even with the long neck!


Our future judge. He looks like he is telling everyone in the court room to settle down! So cute!

I just thought this was cute :)
Ian playing at the museum. This was pretty much the only thing he could do on his own :)

You can see his teeth really well in this picture!

No comments: