Monday, February 1, 2010

more random thoughts from yours truly...

I didn't sleep very well last night and so of course my mind goes to what I can blog about. That is just the way I am I suppose.

Do you ever make a "note to self"? Well here are a few of my Notes to self. Enjoy!

Note to self:

1. Don't add fiber to your hot chocolate at night. I think this is pretty self explanatory but just in case let me just add that you will spend the evening getting up from bed and going to the bathroom. I'm just saying.

2. Don't go to the store by yourself just hours before a big storm is about to hit. It may sound like it will be easier but in reality it is not. Especially when you are pregnant.

3. Don't eat yellow snow ;) (just kidding I just wanted to throw that in there for laughs).

4. Don't turn on the t.v. and sit on the couch with a blanket if you have stuff to do. It won't get done!

Ok, that is all for now. I am going to go take a nap so I can feel better. My mom is coming over today! Yay!

No comments: