Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We are having a...

Boy! We found out (bright and early) this morning that our baby dos is a boy.

I will admit that my first thought was to have the ultra sound lady double check, but the more I sit here and think about it the more excited I get.

I was nervous too. Not to find out what we were having, but that something would be wrong. I recently had a friend from high school loose her baby and she was was about 5 or 6 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy. So of course I was nervous that the same thing would happen. I know God knew that I felt this way because the whole time the ultra sound lady kept saying "this looks great" and "he is doing good". So that really helped me feel better about how things are going.

Well I won't make you keep reading, here are some shots of our new addition, Owen Zane (we hold the right to change that name, but I am pretty sure we are going to stick with it):







3 comments:

Matt and Lacye said...

yay!! congrats

Misti said...

He is so handsome! Congrats!!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! Boys are fun!!