Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fruit or a brownie, that was the question...

So last night (after watching Biggest Looser) I was hungry and decided to get a snack. I thought I would go ahead and choose the healthy option, fruit. Evidently baby dos wanted me to pick the brownie, because lets just say I did not keep the fruit down. About an hour later I started to feel sick and then BAM it hit me.

This leads me to what I really wanted to say. I don't know how single moms (or fathers) do this whole parenting thing. I mean I don't know what I would do with out Justin being here to help out with so much. Like last night he took the above mentioned "trash" out to the outside trash can even though it was past midnight! And that is just one of the smaller things, there are so many things from pregnancy to parenting that are would be difficult for me to handle on my own. Anyways, since having Ian I have realized a whole new respect that I have for single parents.

No comments: