Thursday, February 26, 2009

Plug for pictures...

I love supporting people who have good businesses, so with no further ado, I introduce you to Stephanie Marti. She is starting a photography company and my sister was lucky enough to meet her in the park and have little Elise's pictures taken! You can view her website here. If you go to the blog part you can see pictures that she took of Elise, my super cute niece! It looks like she is having a special right now, so if you live in the OKC/Edmond area check her out and help her get this great business started!

I can't wait to post more about my birthday night! Justin and I went to this new pizza place here in Edmond called Jo's Famous Pizza. It was really good and we enjoyed it very much! Then we came home and fed Ian some carrots (first time for carrots). He seemed to do real good with them. Once we got him clean and in bed Justin and I had cake! It wasn't as good as I had hoped. I think it was the icing that I didn't like. I just should always go for chocolate icing. Oh well, it looked good and it wasn't bad. I am going to take it with me today to my friends house and share it with them. I will post my pictures of the bday extravaganza later. I need to finish getting ready for my outing today! (of course I will take pictures and share them with you) ;)

No comments: