Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Ian and I had a busy day today! First I had my body and soul fitness class and Ian went to Misti's house and visited with Calvin, although I think he slept most of the time. After that we headed to have lunch with Liesl! We got to eat in her own private office! Then after that we headed to the mall and I got my hair cut and Ian entertained the workers at the hair salon. They just oohed and ahhed over Ian. He did so good. I didn't have to pick him up until she was done cutting and ready to style, and even then he did good just sitting on my lap while she styled my hair.

This evening we made homemade baby food! It was so much easier than I thought. All you have to do is puree the food (we used green beans) and add a little bit of water and viola! Ian did very well with it. I am proud of us for trying this out. We will have to see how many meals we get out of it to see if it is worth it cost wise, but it was fun knowing that I made dinner for Ian!

This weekend we were busy too! Saturday we celebrated Jacob's 3rd birthday. After the party Kylie and Kaitlynn came to our house and spent the night. We went to the park first though.

Here are some pictures of the last few days! I will post pictures of my hair as soon as I get a good one!


"Aunt" Liesl showing Ian the view from her new office!

Ian eating his homemade green bean baby food!


It is hard to get 5 kids under the age of 10 to all look at the camera! But they sure are cute. It isn't often that we have all 5 of the cousins together.


Kaitlynn looks so disgusted because Ian is sucking on her finger. The truth is that she was having fun with it! Even if she doesn't admit it. ;)


I actually jumped off the swing a couple of times! It was a little scary I must say. :)

No comments: