Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mama's been busy!

I have had so much fun today! 28 years ago today (February 25, 1981) I was born! Today I have celebrated by going to my body and soul fitness class, Hobby Lobby and Target. Then when I got home I baked a cake and made chocolates to top it with (I got the idea from Bake at 350). I also finished the flash cards I have been making for Ian. He loves looking at the alphabet ones, the different colors and shapes (of course he doesn't know that he is looking at letters, or does he, he does have a genius dad!) I just now finished the ones with the pictures on them, so I will show them to him when he wakes up from his nap. Speaking of, I think I hear him crying now. Well enjoy the pictures.


Of course I have U,V,W,X,Y and Z I just couldn't fit it on the recliner. :)


How fun is that! My 'E' is a little messed up, but for my first time it isn't bad!

I have to add this photo from our outing last night. Aren't my boys cute as can be? I just love them so much!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh! Could I be a crappier friend? I am so sorry I totally forgot your birthday. I am glad that you had a good day and that you got to do some fun things! That cake looks really yummy and you did a great job on those flash cards. I bet Ian really likes them!

I hope the rest of your birthday is especially happy and fun and I hope that you have a great evening with Justin and Ian!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Happy birthday!!!