Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blessed

I have the best husband in the world! Yesterday I wasn't feeling up to par and he did so much to help me and allowed me to rest. He unloaded the dishes, folded laundry, took care of Ian and today he is doing similar things. Right now he is out returning the video we rented yesterday and is going to let me take a nap while he takes care of Ian! I am so blessed to have such a great husband.

We had fun with his family this weekend. They bought us the Family Fued DVD game, it was a lot of fun! We mainly just hung out around the house and they played with Ian. He was a little spoiled this weekend but that's ok! It was a nice break for Justin and I. I will post more pictures when I am not so tire. I mainly wanted to share with the world that I love my husband very much! (by the way mines not available you will have to get your own) :)

No comments: