Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby tag...

So I think I got tagged by my friend Mariah, I am not for sure if she meant me or not, but I went ahead and did it anyways because it was a fun tag! :)


Baby Tag

1. Were you married at the time? Yes, for 1 year.

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? We were VERY excited. I screamed!

3. How old were you? I was 26 years old, Justin was 30 years old.

4. How did you find out? I took a pregnancy test, duh.

5. Who did you tell first? My wonderful husband!

6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes we did.

7. Due date? September 27th or 29th depending on if you went by the doctor or my chart.

8. Did you deliver late or on time? I was induced early because of high blood pressure (sept 18th, 2008)

9. Did you have morning sickness? just a little bit, I was pretty blessed.

10. What did you crave? Chips (lays original), rocky road ice cream.

11. Who/what irritated you the most? Not being able to sleep on my stomach. A lady I worked with.

12. What was your first child's sex? A boy!

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? 20 pounds.

14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Yes, I had high blood pressure and was put on bed rest for the last three and a half months of my pregnancy. It was not fun.

15. Where did you give birth? Mercy Hospital, Oklahoma City, OK

16. How many hours were you in labor? 7 hours, then they decided to do a C-section because I was not progressing in my labor.

17. Who drove you to the hospital? Justin, my wonderful hubby and proud father of Ian.

18. Who watched? The doctor and nurses in the operating room, Justin was in there but didn't watch the surgery. No one else was allowed.

19. Was it natural or c-section? C-section.

20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? Yes, you have to with a C-section I would think.

21. How much did your child weigh? 5 lbs, 14 oz

22. Did your child have any complications? Nope wonderfully healthy.

23. What did you name him? Ian Clark

24. How old is your first born today? 4 months exactly!

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Yes I tagged you Jessica!!