Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dinner and dancing...

Last night I had a date! I was so happy when he asked me, it came out of nowhere. It happened on the way to school, the most amazing, cute and cool three year old asked me to go on a date with him! :)

Ian is just so cute when it comes to wanting to go on dates with me. Yesterday on the way to school he said "but mommy, we didn't go on a date." I was like "I know, we are on our way to school" and that is when he asked if we could go on a date. I checked with Justin (my awesome hubs) and he said yes!

Ian and I headed to IHOP for dinner. I love when he chooses IHOP because not only does he eat free, but I love breakfast for dinner! They seated us in a section where we were the only ones there. So when Ian asked me to do ring around the roses and to dance I said yes! It was so much fun. There is nothing better than having dinner and some dancing with your three year old! Loved it.

After dinner we, of course, headed to Target. Looked at toys and TVs and had a great time! He wanted to listen to the CD sampler, but it was broken. :( He was bummed, seeing how that is one of his favorite things to do.

Oh, I should mention that he used the potty at IHOP!!! I was so proud of him!

Over all it was a great night!

I love this kid!! This isn't from our date, but I thought I would share this picture of him eating Nutella and pretzels. :) A kid after my own heart!


No comments: