Thursday, January 27, 2011

So far so good...

It is day 5 of my 30 day challenge of not eating french fries and so far I have been able to stick to it! Yesterday was tough because the smell of fries was so yummy, but I resisted. I didn't even get Ian fries and he did just fine. Last night I stopped at Sonic and got the hubs something. His order included onion rings, which smelled so good and I think technically I could have had some, but I resisted. I even told him not to let me have one if I asked for it! When I got home I ate a fiber one muffin and still had some points left over. I decided not to finish my points for yesterday because I wasn't hungry and it was late.

So how are you doing ? Have you accepted a challenge for yourself? I would love to hear about it! Leave a comment and share with me your story or a link to your blog.

On Owen news, he finally rolled over! I was so excited! He is just getting so big and soon will start developing his own little personality. I can't wait!

No comments: