Monday, February 7, 2011

sweet tooth...


This is a little tip for those of you who have a sweet tooth. Don't worry, I am not about to give you a desert that includes fruit. While those are good, they just don't calm my sweet tooth like something that includes chocolate!

Breyers has some yogurt flavors that are amazing as yogurt, but they are even better when frozen. I pretty much like all three flavors, Mint chocolate chip, cherry chocolate chip and chocolate chip cookie dough.

First, freeze them. Second, take them out and run it under warm water. Third, empty into a bowl and enjoy! I also like to add a little chocolate syrup to mine. With out the chocolate syrup it is 4 pointsplus. I hope this helps out with you chocoholics out there. I have one almost every night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SOOO gonna have to try this!!!

Liesl said...

Oh, Jessica, this is awesome! Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is my favorite...so I can't wait to try this yogurt!

Way to go, friend, finding ways to make good choices while satisfying that sweet tooth (I'm with you...fruity desserts, though tasty, just aren't dessert to me. Must have chocolate!)

I can't wait to see how your hard work continues to pay off. Keep it up, girly!!!