Monday, January 3, 2011

It's a new year!












Wow can you believe that 2011 is here? I am pretty sure that people say this at the beginning of every year, aren't you?

This year we traveled to the Kansas City area and spent the weekend with our friends Steve and Liesl. We had a great time. I didn't know that that part of Kansas was so pretty. I really just thought of Kansas as all flat land. But this part was very pretty and almost reminded me a little of Colorado.

We found fun places to go and shop and eat. We got some very yummy coffee (well I got a coffee drink, Justin got a caramel hot chocolate) at Caribou Coffee.

The best part of course was being able to hang out with our sweet friends. I miss them, but I am glad that God has put them where they are, even it is stinking cold. ;) Above are a few pictures from our weekend. I hope you all had a great new years like we did!

More post are sure to come this year. I am falling behind on my blogging, but I want to get back into the grove of things.

No comments: