Wednesday, January 5, 2011

crafts...

Crafts, crafts and more crafts! That is actually what I wish I could do all day long. Oh how I dream. Of course my crafts are far from being wonderfully perfect. But I do have fun making them. Here are a few things I have recently made.


This hat was made for my friend Alicia. She wanted the bling, so I gave it to her! Actually she wanted a crown, but for some reason I can't figure out how to get the iron on to actually iron on with out coming apart when I take the top part off. Anyways, I like how it turned out and she seems pleased so all in all it worked out good. Plus, I had a lot of fun making it and purchased a bedazzler like tool to help out with it!


This hat was for one of my bff's Misti. Not so blingy (is that a word?) but fun to make just the same! Doesn't she just look adorable?

I made this frame for my sister in law Stephanie's birthday. This was fun to make too! I also made a frame for my Mother in law and Father in law, however I forgot to take a picture of it before sending it off to Florida :( It was cute though (at least I thought so).

No comments: