Sunday, January 23, 2011

30 days and a size 18...

I can not even tell you how excited I was when I pulled my size 18 jeans up over my thighs and buttoned them and zipped them this week! It was an amazing feeling! I am pretty sure I wore them four days in a row because I was so excited! Then to top things off a friend from church brought me a big bag of clothes! God really knows how to provide.

I have decided to challenge myself to not eat fries for the next 30 days. That means no ordering them AND no snitching them off Justin or Ian's plate. I know I can do this. In fact one summer when I was in high school my mom and I decided to do this for the entire summer. I am going to start ordering either fruit or salad as my side. Or, like tonight, I ordered a jamocha shake from Arby's (only because I had the points for it) and I am very satisfied! The last few days I have ordered a salad with my chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a. I think this will be a great way to keep me motivated. Do you want to join the challenge with me? Leave me a comment if you want to join with me!

Here are some cute picture, just because I love posting pictures of my cute boys :)

No comments: