Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What have I been up to?

So much has been going on at my house lately. Crying, laughing, no sleep, some sleep, Elmo, more crying, bottle washing, diaper changing and lots of lovin'.

I had a great post all planned out in my head last night and I can't remember a word of it! I know, I say this a lot, but one of these days I would like to just sit up and write what I am thinking, even if it is 2 in the morning. I highly doubt that will ever happen. I prefer to sleep. Even if I am not sleeping, I prefer to try to sleep.

Well, since I can't remember the wonderful award winning post that I thought of last night, I will post a few pictures for you to view. :)

By the way, if you are following the Pioneer Women's blog (see the side bar for her link) then you know that she is cleaning out her closet. I really, REALLY wish that I was a size 10 so I could partake of this glorious event. :)

Me and my boys! I love them so much. By the way please ignore the awfulness that is my hair and lack of make-up. While I pretty much always look like this, I still beg you to ignore it. :)

Ian helping Nana make the pudding for the wonderful pie she made us!

Oh my goodness is this not the cutest? Ian was giving Owen a lot of lovin' today! It was super cute and made for a special day.

No comments: