Saturday, July 3, 2010

So difficult

This has by far been a more difficult pregnancy than my first. For starters I was sick a whole lot more and for a whole lot longer. The discomfort and pain over the last few weeks has been hard too.

To top it off I am now on bed rest. STRICT bed rest. Meaning I can get up and go to the bathroom, take a bath and go to the couch. But I am not to do anything else. It is so difficult.

The good news is that we only have to be on bed rest for a few more days. I say "we" because it is truly more than just me having to deal with this. My husband, our friends and family are all helping during this time.

I can't wait to hold our sweet boy! I will not forget the moments of throwing up or the pain and discomfort. It will however end up being well worth it! To hold our sweet boy's hands and kiss his little nose. I can't wait!

I know we will get through this time of bed rest. But I will say it sucks for now. My husband is so good and makes sure I don't do things I am not supposed to do (like pretty much anything but go to the bathroom and lay in bed). It is hard for me because I don't want to be a bother to him. He hasn't yet acted annoyed or anything by my neediness. I am so blessed to have him taking care of me and Owen and Ian!

I guess that is it. I am sorry that I complain a lot. I don't like to complain, but it seems to just be all that is on my mind lately.

No comments: