Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I was that lady...

You know that lady who you see out walking before 9 in the morning? You know the one. You see here pushing the stroller and looking all determined. You think to your self "now that is dedication".

I WAS THAT LADY! Yep. I went on a 1.4 mile walk today with my boys in the stroller. We headed to McDonald's and ate breakfast, then headed back home. At first I thought I might have bit off more than I could chew. It was nice and cool with a little breeze, when we left. But while at McDonald's it was hot. I then realized that it was just hot inside. Maybe they were having AC problems or something. Once we headed home the breeze was back!

Ian loved it and pointed to all the trees and cars! I think it this might be something we do on a weekly basis. As long as it stays cool in the mornings like it was today.

I know a lot of you are thinking "what was she thinking? She just had a baby!" Well I think I was just blessed with good recoveries after my pregnancies. I personally think that the reason why I recover well is because of having been put on bed rest during both pregnancies. It gave me a strong desire to get out and about. I suppose I should thank God for that now. :)

No comments: