Thursday, July 15, 2010

sleepy...tears...want to go to bed...more tears...*UPDATED*

I am so tired. It is currently 1:04 in the morning. Owen won't go to sleep anywhere but on my chest. Which wouldn't be so bad if he would stay asleep once I put him down. But nope, he wakes up and the whole thing starts over again. I am so tired. I went in to ask Justin if he would come and help me so I could get some sleep (he does better with little sleep then I do). However, he is a VERY heavy sleeper and just rolled over. Since I am emotional I just walked out of the room. I know if I tried harder to wake him up he would get up. I just don't have it in me to do that tonight (or should I say this morning). I am typing this post while crying. I need some sleep if I am going to be able to stay with the boys by myself tomorrow.

***About 30 minutes after writing this I laid down and Owen started to make sounds again. Justin heard me breaking down in tears and got up with him for the rest of the morning. He is such a wonderful husband. Please pray we are both able to handle today with the little sleep we got. Although at this point I am pretty sure he got less than me.***

No comments: