Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pictures...

Justin's parents are currently here visiting with us. Ian is having a great time! I know we are going to have some recovery days once they leave.

Here are a few pictures of the past few days.

Ian getting his Easter basket. He was so excited!

Ian got to eat a piece of the candy that came in his basket. He enjoyed that too ;)

I love this picture!

Kaitlynn (niece), Ian and Kylie (niece) at church on Saturday night. I love this picture too!

Walking around at the zoo with Grandpa and Grandma.

Taking a short break (mainly for my sake).


Ok, so this picture is just funny. I bought that toy at a garage sale and he doesn't really know how to pay with it. So he rides it like a horse. What I didn't realize is that on the t.v. was an Old Spice commercial. So don't worry we are not letting Ian watch bad movies ;) As a joke I wanted to put Justin's head on the body, but since I am not that good at the computer I didn't. Plus the actor is African American, which actually would have made it even more funny!

No comments: