Monday, April 12, 2010

My wonderful husband...

So last night I finally decided that instead of waiting for Justin to ask in I needed help I would just ask him to help me. I was pretty worn out from our trip to Wal-Mart, but our dishes were in desperate need of being washed.

So like any good wife :) I asked my husband if he could help me out! I think I gave him the option of unloading or loading. I was hoping he would chose to unload as it takes less moving around the kitchen to load the dishwasher.

Again being the good wife that I am ;) sat on the couch with Ian while he did his half. I wasn't listening too much to what Justin was doing because Ian and I were watching videos of, well Ian. He loves watching videos of himself!

Ok, more about my vain child later, this post is about my wonderful husband!

Before I knew it Justin was coming over and said are you ready to do your part? I was more than happy to get up off the couch and let him sit with Ian while I loaded the dishwasher. Only when I got to the kitchen to my surprise Justin had already loaded most of the dishes! I usually can fit the last few in so I did some rearranging and got the last few in and put the final non refrigerated groceries up.

I love my husband so much! To top off this great story he also helped by putting the clothes in the dryer for me! I am not sure what I did to deserve this wonderful man as my life long partner, but I thank God for it daily!


I love you sweet man of mine!

1 comment:

Squirly Girls said...

What a sweet couple you all are!!