Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 3...

Week 3 of not watching TV in the mornings has officially started. I won't lie. It a little harder when the boys are sleeping, to keep off the tube, but I need to do this. I need to use this time to clean, do laundry, pay bills, etc. I need, wait, I want to be a Proverbs 31 women. I have read so many blogs lately talking about being frugal that it really inspires me to try harder.

Along that same note I have decided that while I am home during the day I am going to make sure and close the computer for 30 minutes an hour. Yes close it. I don't want to just say I won't be in front of it because I can still look over at it to see if I have any new emails. I am going to close it so that I can get up and play with Ian or AJ, clean, do laundry. Basically all of the things I listed above. I have already done it once this morning, from 9-9:30 I closed it up. Now I have about 12 minutes before my next session. Which is good timing since I both boys are about to fall asleep.

If you have posted a blog about being frugal or being a Proverbs 31 women, then leave me a comment with a link to it. I would love to hear others ideas and how they handle it.

Oh and the most important thing of all...Praise God for sending his son to us. To die on a cross for our sins. To take the wrath of God on his shoulders. This is something I could not even fathom doing. If you don't know what I am talking about and would like to know more, PLEASE leave me a comment with a way to contact you. God loves you so much!

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Good for you Jessica!! I am sure it is hard but keep it up. It will be worth it!!