Saturday, April 25, 2009

Frog pool...

So while I was pregnant with Ian, my wonderful hubby got me a frog pool. It was, technically, not for me. However, I love frog stuff so I thought it was cute. We decided to set it up today and let Ian play in it. After all he loves bath time, so why wouldn't he love pool time? We forgot about the fact that bath time has warm water! So as soon as we sat him in the cold water pool he cried! Poor Ian. We quickly pulled him out and held him, even though that meant we got wet! Here are a couple of pictures of the pool and Ian's first experience with it.


Friday night was ladies night (oh what a night)! My friend Christyn hosted it this time. She made some yummy enchiladas. We laughed we cried (ok we didn't actually cry). But we did do some laughing. I tell you those girls are such a blessing to me. And can I just say that I have the best husband in the world. He completely understands that I need this time each month and is happy to stay at home with Ian. I love him so much! He is so sweet. After two of the girls had left Christyn and I decided to go to Braums. I called him to make sure that was ok with him and he sounded unsure. He said he missed me! How cute is that. After he said that I realized I missed him to, so our trip to Braums was a quick one. ;)

No comments: