Saturday, April 18, 2009

7 months old!

So last night we had our FLOCK get together. It was fun! The hosts had chickens. Ian wasn't sure what to think about them, but it was fun letting him look at them. It ended up getting colder than we thought it would so we headed out earlier than everyone else. One of these days I will remember to pack a jacket and/or extra blanket for Ian. Poor kid.

Ian and the chicken having a staring contest :)


Ian going down the slide "by himself"


I just thought that the black and white chicken was cool looking

The cake went over well! I was so relieved that it tasted good. It looked good, but I couldn't taste it before hand like I could with some other things I make.
This is all that was left when we went home and Justin and I finished it off today!

Ian turned 7 months old today! I can't believe how much he has changed. He is such a talker and rolls around everywhere! Today he had his first hair cut. I know you are thinking, "really?". But he had some hairs that were growing longer than the rest of his hairs so we decided to use Justin's clippers and get them even. He did really good. A lot better than we thought he would do.

Ian's 7 month picture (to see his one month picture click here)


Ian kept trying to eat the newspaper that we had under his chair!

1 comment:

Narelle said...

It was hot in
phuket now. I wish the weather can be cooler...we had chickens outside our house and it looked uglier than yours.