Thursday, May 7, 2009

New find

I love to make things that require to be covered in chocolate. It has been such a mess to make it though. My hands end up covered in chocolate (don't ask me how, I think it gets on side of the bowl that I have the chocolate in and then my hands touch that, ok, so I guess you could have asked me how). Until now that it is! The other day Justin and I were at Wal-Mart and I was getting some Candy Melts (best stuff to use when covering things in chocolate). In that same section there was this set of tools to use for dipping things in chocolate! Justin actually pointed it out to me. They were not very expensive and since I still had some birthday money left I bought them.

I got to use them for the first time today! It was a miracle tool! Plus, instead of usuing a bowl to melt the chocolate in I used a pie dish. It was much easier to use and I didn't end up with chocolate all over my hands. Although, I guess there are only two ways to get that chocolate off and one of them is eating it, so that isn't so bad. ;)


Here is the finished product. Oreo truffles, requested by my husband to take to a FLOCK party on Friday night. Mmm, now the only thing left to do is make sure they last until then! So hard to resist eating them. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those look super yummy! And fun meeting you at Tulsa MNO!