Friday, May 29, 2009

Laundry is never ending...

I am realizing that laundry is truly never caught up. No matter how much laundry you do there will always be more put in the basket with in a few hours. As I am getting ready for our trip I am finding it is hard to leave the house with not dirty clothes or dirty dishes. I already planned to use paper plates for dinner tonight, but then realized that I would use a cutting board and a pizza cutter so I might as well use up some plates so running the dishwasher isn't a total waste or soap and water.

I fed Ian some baked potato today! Actually I only fed him a little before he caught on and started feeding himself. He is so smart! He seemed to really like it!

Well it is nap time so I am going to join the boys in a little shut eye. Remember that I will be on vacation, so I probably won't post much next week. Also, don't forget to tune in the week after next for a give away! Yay!

No comments: