Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ants, ants, and more ants...

So here in Oklahoma we have had rain about 14 out of 15 days! Which means we have had a lot of ants coming inside the house. I kind of freaked out the other day and went on a Raid rampage! Both inside and outside. :) Now every time I walk into the kitchen I kill about 5-6 ants.

We are getting sprayed next week, which I am looking forward too! Until then the Windex will have to work (thanks Misti for the suggestion, it kills them on the spot! I guess the guy from My Big Fat Greek Wedding was right about it).

On to another, happier subject. I found a double stroller at a garage sale last weekend for only $10! I was so excited. I am not an experienced garage saler (is that even a word?), but I knew that I should at least try to lower the price, but when I asked if he would sell it for $5 he was like "well it is not mine so I can't really lower the price". Ugh. Oh well I tried, $10 is still a great deal! So I took the boys out for a walk yesterday (along with Misti and Ashley and there boys!). Ian fell asleep in the funniest position. I had to take a picture of it before I adjusted him. :)
Ian got to meet his Great Grandpa this week! Justin's Grandpa came to visit with his wife. It was a lovely time. I had not spent very much time with them so it was nice getting to know them better.


1 comment:

HaleyP said...

Way to go on finding the stroller! That was a bargain!!