Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Skin care (Works For Me Wednesday)...

I am so excited to introduce you all to my friend Jennifer, who is going to guest blog today! She is going to write today's post about what works for her! We are linking up to We Are THAT Family!

************************************************************************************

Hi everyone!
I wanted to tell you all about something that was introduced to me a little over a month ago that is totally “working for me!” I am an RN but for the last year and a half have been blessed to be able to stay home with my precious son, Luke. I am SO thankful that God has provided my husband with a great job that allows us to be able to do this…but I found myself really missing “work” that didn’t consist of story-time, playing, laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. and I really missed the adult interaction of working outside of our home. Can you relate? So, I started praying that God would open up an opportunity for me to be able to find a very part-time job close to home or that He would provide something that I could do from home a few hours a week. THAT is where Rodan + Fields dermatology comes in J and I am SO excited to tell you about it! 


My friend Samantha, who is also a nurse, started telling me about this amazing company…Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields are the dermatologists that created ProActiv – a product that LOTS of us have used! Well, they have expanded their skin care lines and now offer products for wrinkle correction/prevention, sun damage, adult acne and post acne scars, dark spots, sensitivities (exema, roseacea, psoriasis, etc). These products do for all of those issues what ProActiv does for acne – the results are amazing and everything has a 60 day, empty bottle, money back guarantee to WORK for you…That by itself was enough for me to pause and listen because, like a lot of other people out there, I was having some skin issues…
Then she shared this with me: instead of marketing the products through tv ads like ProActiv has been marketed, the doctors decided to use direct sales – giving stay at home moms like me the chance to partner with these doctors and work from home! As a consultant, I could help people take care of their skin and make good money doing it! I JUMPED at this opportunity and I am SO glad I did…God has already used it to bless our family financially AND I am doing it all from HOME! No parties, no inventory, no evenings away from my husband and son and no 12 hour shifts at the hospital. I just talk & then direct people to my website – talk to my friends, my family, my neighbors, people I go to church with, other moms at the park, etc. I also post pictures of happy clients on facebook. What I am finding is a LOT of people are searching for products that WORK for skin issues and everyone has skin, so the market is huge! I’ve always been skeptical of direct sales – I am not a sales person. I’m a nurse, a wife, a mom – but this opportunity has blown me away and in just over a month I have already been able to earn a great check, meet lots of new people and have that adult interaction that I was missing so badly! God is so faithful and I am so thankful that my friend Sam introduced me to this business. If you are searching for something to help you take care of your skin or if you can relate to me and you are searching for something that you can do from home, I would LOVE to introduce you to Rodan + Fields! It’s working for me and I know it could work for you too! (To contact Jennifer you can go to her website https://jenrichards.myrandf.com/)


No comments: