Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Father's Day...

You know that moment when you fall even more madly and deeply in love with your husband? You know like when he holds your child for the first time. When he is super duper overly protective over someone holding your newborn. Moments like these will bring out a whole other kind of love that you never knew you had. 

My husband, Justin, is an amazing dad. From the moment we found out we were pregnant and every day since! He makes me proud to be his wife and the mother of his kids. 

Here is an example of something that made my heart melt. Our oldest son, who is 4 1/2, asked me to help him out with a level of Angry Birds. When I saw the level I said "yeah, this is a difficult one." His response was this "don't give up, that's what my daddy says." 

I love that my husband is teaching our kids things like not to give up. Right now it may be for a video game, but later on knowing Owen it could be sports or knowing Ian computer club ;) No matter what they are a part of, I hope that they always remember what their daddy teaches them! 


Happy (early) Father's Day to my one and only, the man who I couldn't imagine being with out, to the greatest daddy in the entire world! I love you so much!

No comments: