Friday, June 24, 2011

Confessions of a 30 something mother...

1. My kitchen is a mess. I'm talking trash needs emptied, dishes need cleaned and fridge probably needs cleaning out! And I have a small kitchen people. So it clutters up really fast.

2. I have clean laundry sitting in the baskets, on the back of the love seat and in the dryer just asking to be put away, I am choosing to ignore their call.

3. I think I have an addiction to garage sales.

4. After this week of having sick kids and sick husband in the house eating crackers all day, I am pretty sure my floor is now made up of cracker crumbs.

5. Keeping the above in mind, I also haven't vacuumed but once this week. I really should do it again so that my almost 1 year old doesn't eat the crumbs off the floor. Again, ignoring that call.

6. Last but not least, I still nap when my kids do. Well except for right this very moment as I am blogging while they nap. Again ignoring the call of all of the above chores!

I hope this makes some of you feel better. I am so not even close to being super mom or super wife. I am pretty sure only Mrs. Brady can do that and even she had a live in house keeper! Hmm, maybe I need my own little Alice. I am sure Owen wouldn't mind giving up his room so we could have a live in house keeper, right? :)

No comments: