Friday, August 8, 2008

Time is going by so fast...

I can't believe that we only have 5 weeks before week 38! It feels like just yesterday that we had only 10 weeks left. We had an ultra sound yesterday and it went well. Our little boy is getting ready to come because he is head down! He was also facing my spine, so we did not get any good pictures. The cool news is that the doctor said that he can tell that our little guy has hair! Oh I can't wait to see him and hold him. (I am about to cry while I type this, because as I type this I am thinking of our friends from church who are adopting and things haven't exactly fit in an exact time line as it does when you are pregnant. I am crying because I wished so much that they would be able to hold there little one before we did and now there court date has been set for October) Ok, now that I have gone off on another subject...I am very much looking forward to Monday's doctor appointment because I am hoping that we get to set the induction date! I guess that is all for the update, oh wait...I always remember something after I type "I guess that is all". :) I also had my non stress test yesterday and from what I could tell all went well. The people there were either busy or just not paying attention, because what was supposed to be a 20 minute monitoring turned into a 40 minute monitoring. I finally called to the nurses desk and asked how much longer I would have to be there and they were like "oh, yeah, ok she is on her way". I then got to go home. Then once I got home there was a message saying they needed to know my doctor's name, even though I had told them at least 3 times while there. Turns out they had the doctor's name but when they called to give the results they were told that I wasn't a patient their! UGH. So I called my doctor and got it worked out. I am not sure what happened, but I am glad it was fixed.

No comments: