Wednesday, August 20, 2008

long time, not post...

I can't believe that I haven't posted in over a week! I guess nothing much has happened over the past week. I did have my weekly non-stress test today (Wednesday) and it seemed to go fine. I was a little worried that the babies heart beat was higher than normal, but when I asked the nurse she said that it was good to see it spike like that because they would be worried if he wasn't moving around (I guess the heart beat spikes when he moves). I still think that they forget about me, because I seem to have to call them to find out how much longer I will be there and then it just happens to be time for me to leave! Hmm, coincidence, I think not!

I can't wait for Monday to get here so I can find out when our induction date is scheduled for! We are very much wanting Friday the 19th, so if you think about us pray that we can get scheduled for then. She said she will try for the 19th, but other wise it will be sometime between the 16th and the 23rd.

We got our stroller/car seat yesterday! It was a gift from Justin's parents. I got a little teary eyed looking at the car seat. To think that in just a few weeks we will have a little baby in it! I can't believe that it is so close!

No comments: