Monday, April 7, 2008

15 weeks!

Your baby weighs about 1 3/4 ounces and measures between 4 1/2 inches from crown to rump. Fine, downy hair (called lanugo, which he'll shed before birth, grows on his body. Hair is sprouting on top of his head, too, although whatever color it is may change. His eyebrows have begun to fill in. Your baby hiccups, but he can't yet make a sound because his trachea is still filled with fluid, not air. The intestinal tract continues to develop.
(taken off of www.parenting.com)

Oh I can't beleive I haven't mentioned that our ultra sound is scheduled for May 7th!  I can't wait. Plus Justin's parents will be here and get to go with us!!  It will be so neat to be able to have them there, especially since they won't get to be here on the day of the birth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! he's growing. You noticed I said "he". I don't know why but I keep picturing a little boy. Love you.

Rebecca said...

Yay for ultrasounds! So, you'll find out what you're having then? So exciting!!