Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 miles and 8 days...

Let me start by saying only 8 days until we find out if we are having a boy or girl!

So the ladies in my FLOCK at church have started to walk on Monday nights, which is our normal Bible Study day however I think we are taking a break for a while. Anyways, last week we walked about a mile and a half so then this week we went to Lake Hefner and walked about two miles! Let me just tell you that I feel it too. My feet and legs and rear are all feeling it. :) But last week after walking the mile and a half I decided that I need to work out at least twice a week. So Monday's and Wednesday's are now the official work out days. Of course I don't want to over due it, so I will be careful as to how much I do. I have heard though that if you work out while pregnant it helps the delivery go easier! I am all about that!!!

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Two miles! That's awesome, Jessica! And I have heard the same things...working out (not overdoing it, of course) will help in the whole pregnancy/labor/delivery/recovery process. I have also heard that the 2nd trimester is also called the "fitness trimester" so you go girl! Woohoo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good plan sister! This will help you feel better overall and will help with a smoother labor. You should also observe and see if you sleep better on the nights you work out too. That may just be the cure! Good job :-)