Monday, March 31, 2008

Maternity clothes

So I bought my first maternity shirt this weekend! Not so much because of the pregnancy showing or anything but because before I was pregnant I had lost a lot of weight and really didn't have very many clothes to wear then, so I can't just go out and get regular shirts since I will need the maternity shirts soon, so we just bought a marternity shirt. It was kind of fun trying it on, I put on the belly that they have at the Motherhood Maternity store. Plus since it was my first time shopping there they gave me a goody bag with a bottle and diaper rash lotion samples and lots of booklets of info! It was lots of fun.

3 comments:

Liesl said...

How fun is that?!! I bet you looked super cute with that fun little fake belly.

Anonymous said...

That sounds so fun! I can't tell you how many times I've seen the cutest shirt like in walmart or target and then when I look at the tag i realize it's a maternity shirt. But now you don't even have to worry whether it is or isn't a maternity shirt. You can get them no matter what:) haha

~Christyn B

carina said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing at bellybundles