Thursday, April 10, 2008

not much to say

So this week has been very different from my usual weeks.  You see I went to a funeral.  It wasn't just any funeral, it was that of my friends baby.  She lost her baby 2 weeks before her due date.  I don't know why this kind of thing happens.  It was probably the sadest funeral I have ever been to. It was awesome though to see so many people there who love and will support my friend.  

Also, this week I have been feeling sick again.  Today I have been ok, but earlier this week my stomach has just been horrible.  Last night Justin and I were going to go to Wal-Mart but I just couldn't go, so my wonderful husband went by himself and got all of our groceries, plus some rocky road ice cream for me!  I really felt good after some rocky road!

I have also started back to work after a breif hold.  I have to be honest, I really don't know if this will work out.  They are so very unorganized and the office manager (my former office manager from AccuHealth) is working hard at getting it organized, but I am afraid she is going to need someone in the office to help rather than a work from home person.  But I guess we will play it by ear and see what they think.

Ok, well that is about all.  I think little one is growing, but since I am overweight it is harder for people to notice.  But I can tell, especially when my jeans don't fit!

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Your hubby takes such great care of you :) I hope you are feeling better again...McDonalds Chicken Nuggets and sprite sound like a wonderful fix!

P.S. Happy Day 100 today!!!!

fatloss007 said...

death is reality of life and happens with god's will .. but it is still very painful