Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kicking or not kicking...

So with in the next few weeks I am supposed to be able to feel the baby kicking. I have had a few times where I thought that just maybe, but I wasn't for sure so I was saying I hadn't felt the baby kick yet. However, I am pretty sure that last night I felt the baby's sweet little feet or hands moving around and kicking or punching me! I don't know how to describe it and I am still not 100% sure that is what it was. I can't wait though until Justin can feel the baby kick on the outside! That will be so neat. I did read today that if you are thinner you will feel the baby kick earlier than overweight people. So that made me feel a little better knowing that it wasn't that I was behind I am just overweight. I have so many friends who are pregnant right now and I know for sure one of them, who is only 2 weeks ahead of me, already felt the baby kick like 2-3 weeks ago. So I will just continue to be patient and hope that what I felt last night was the kick!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I remember when Reagann first started moving, I felt like what could only be described as two teeny tiny feet tap-dancing on my bladder. It was almost like a tickle on the inside! I bet that what you felt really was the baby! :c)

Liesl said...

SOOOO cool! I bet you did feel your sweet little one moving! That is exciting!