Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Awe, freebies!

So I have to say that through out my entire adult life God has provided me with free furniture to fill what ever living space I have.  From plates to tables to couches!  So just recently God did it again and provided some more freebies for me and Justin!  A leather couch that has actually been passed down from my grandparents to my sister to me.  It is super comfy and nice for when it is hot in the house!  Plus, we also got a leather recliner for the baby's room!  This too was passed down from my grandparents to my parents to me!  I haven't had a chance to really use it as it is in the future baby's room, which is filled with everything we don't have a place for right now.  And last but not least we got a bigger TV!  This was given to us by my parents who recently got an even bigger one for themselves.    It has been great because it feels like we got to go on a free shopping spree!

Oh my goodness, I can't beleive that we will find out the sex of the baby soon!  I really will be excited either way.   You know people keep asking us what we want to have and I really just want to know what we are having more than anything!  May 7th hear we come!!!

3 comments:

Liesl said...

I can't wait for May 7th!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Me either! :c)

Rebecca said...

Fun time! It will be fun to find out what you're having! I really didn't care if we were having a boy or a girl - I was like you - I just wanted to know!

They say not to post pictures until you're through court for legal reasons. I think it probably doesn't matter, but I don't post them anywhere online just in case!