Monday, July 23, 2012

weekly to do list...

It is official, Ian is no longer taking naps! I want to be clear here, this is not our first choice. If it were up to Justin and me we would have him taking naps every day! However, on days that he does nap we have a horribly difficult time going to bed come night time. So our choices are to either have him take a nap and go to bed later or not take a nap and go to bed at the same time as Owen. We are going with the second choice! What can I say, Justin and I like our time together, even if we are just laying on the couch watching T.V., which to be honest is what we do most nights! 

I am going to miss taking naps. So what am I going to do with all this new awake time? I decided I should make a weekly to do list! I love lists, I love to cross things off my lists! 

Today I already cleaned out Ian's closet, with his help of course! Now to make my official list. It has to include things that Ian can help me with, at least most of the stuff.  I'm thinking things like laundry, clean bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen. 

Wish me luck!

No comments: