Saturday, March 26, 2011

I found my inspiration!!!


The last few weeks have been hard in regards to weight loss. I mean I just really didn't care. I had no desire to eat right or work out.

All that changed last weekend. I won't go into detail, but I will just tell you that I have found my inspiration. Something I thought I had lost forever. With that being said, I reached the 20 pounds gone mark this week! Can I get a what, what? :) I am so excited and can't wait to keep going. I know that I will have hard times again, but I am SO glad to be out of that slump.

4 comments:

Liesl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liesl said...

I am so, so, so, so proud of you! I love that you are letting us encourage you through this journey...I am learning a lot from you! Keep going! I know God is going to bless you for taking care of the body He has given you. You inspire me to do the same. Love you, my friend! Sorry I missed our fb chat yesterday...was on the phone until about 10:30 and needed to head to bed. Raincheck????

Liesl said...

P.S. That deleted comment above was me. I had a typo and it was driving me crazy...lol

Unknown said...

I love your blog - how cute! You are intriguing me with your secret . . . :D