Saturday, March 19, 2011

hard water? Here is the answer...

For a while now our dishwasher has not been cleaning our dishes very well. I mean, it cleans them in the sense that we feel safe eating off of them, but there has been a yucky film type stuff on our glasses and silverware and even the bottles and sippy cups. We finally decided to buy something to help with it and let me tell you something...it rocks! I couldn't believe how shinny our glasses were when the dishwasher was finished running. I totally should have taken before and after pictures so you could see the difference. Oh well, you will just have to take my word for it. :)

I guess I should actually tell you the products name, huh? It is called Lemi Shine. I got mine at Target. I guess I need to mention that Lemi Shine does not know who I am and they are not having me promote there product, although if they wanted to send me a years supply for free, I would totally accept it. Oh and Target isn't paying me either, again if they wanted to I wouldn't mind ;)


I should mention that my amazing husband made that sign for us to put on the dishwasher so we would know when things are clean and when they are dirty. Isn't he the best? I will answer that for you, YES he is!

No comments: