Friday, March 18, 2011

Two things...

First I would just like to make a request to anyone who makes candles. My request is this, PLEASE make a candle that smells like baking bread!

Who's with me? Is that not one of the best smells out there? I love it. Which brings me to my second thing...

I made bread! I really did it. With out a bread machine even! It was so yummy and surprisingly easy! Here are some pictures of the yummy goodness. And I will include the blog link of which I got the recipe.


Ian even helped me a little with the kneading!


Dough rising. Fun huh? :) I just realized I don't have the other pictures of the final product so you will have to wait. In the mean time, everyone write letters to candle companies asking for a baking bread candle! :) Oh and here is the link to the recipe...The Simple Dollar.

No comments: