Thursday, April 7, 2011

Have you ever wondered...

Have you ever wondered if you missed your calling? I mean, when I have a really difficult day like today, it makes me wonder...Am I really called to be a stay at home mom or should I put my kids in daycare and go work? I know that those of you who have to work are probably saying to yourself "she is crazy!", but really don't you ever wish you could just have a break from doing what you do? I guess that is really all I want right now. I don't want to go to work outside the home, I just want a few days off to re-coop. You know what I mean? Anyways, just thinking to myself (or I guess really to the whole world that has access to this blog). I just needed to vent a little bit. It helps remind myself that I really do love being home with my boys! Thanks for listening today.

No comments: