Thursday, October 28, 2010

Proverbs 31 update...

Usually when I aim for something like waking up at 6:30 in the morning to make my husband lunch I fail. I am just being honest. I need my sleep! However, the last week I have been up at 6:30 every weekday and all but one day I have made him a sandwich! The one day that I didn't was because he ate out that day.

I am still working on the whole making money for our family idea, but I know that God is in control and will provide something for me to do in his time.

I am making some frames for Christmas gifts and baby gifts! I think that this saves money so we don't have to spend so much on gifts. Plus I love doing it. I think I get better with each one. ;) If you would be interested in knowing how to do this I would be happy to teach you. I will post some pictures of them (once they are given as gifts, I don't want the recipients to see them before they get them).

How have you been doing with being a Proverbs 31 women?

No comments: