Monday, October 11, 2010

Take that 5K...




I did it! I finished my first official 5K (3.1 miles). I participated in the Race For The Cure this past weekend. It was so much fun. I think I might be addicted to it. My next goal is to run/walk a 5K then after that I will run a 5K and after that who knows. Maybe a half marathon? I know I can do it with all of my family and friends that give me encouragement. My husband has to be my biggest encouragement. He believed in me the whole time! And is still encouraging me to keep doing them.


1 comment:

Liesl said...

WOOHOO!!!!! Aren't 5Ks addicting? I think it's the atmosphere, the change of scenery, and the awesome accomplishment that goes with it. I am SO SO SO SO SO proud and excited for you that you did this! Remember that amazing feeling when you are feeling down on yourself...you just proved that you can do amazing things! And God does amazing things through you! Love you, friend :) Can't wait to do a 5K together...