Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just a few random stories...

Sometimes I think of things to say but I don't really feel like it is long enough to be considered a blog post and at the same time it is too long to be considered a facebook status update. So I thought I would share just a few things on here today. I hope you enjoy!

Last night at 10 till midnight my cell phone rang. It really scared the crap out of me, because if someone is calling that late it should be an emergency. Well it was not, it was just some random number. I did not answer it. Then about 4 minutes later the phone rang again. Same number. Ugh. I answered it. The guy on the other end had a middle eastern accent and said "Jessica this is Ben from Stars pizza". I quickly interrupted him and said you have the wrong number and it is late. I then hung up. My insides were just calming down when we heard a loud noise outside that sounded like either someone shooting a BB gun or perhaps a cat running on our covered porch roof. Anyways, it got the surrounding dogs barking. Justin looked outside, but didn't see anything amiss. We finally got to sleep. And that is the end of that fun story. :)

Ian looked pretty handsome yesterday for St. Patrick's day! He had his green shirt on and wore it well! He even ate green for dinner. ;)


The other night Justin had the hiccups pretty bad. Now I don't remember the story word for word but it was pretty funny. I think I asked Justin to do something with Ian and he said can't you see I am handicap right now! It was so funny! We started laughing and then he started to choke on his drink, it then turned not so funny so I didn't say anything at the time. But I thought I would mention it here.

No comments: