Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The fun didn't end at the last post...

So I only thought that Ian getting sick all over me was the end of the throwing up saga. I was SO wrong. Here is what happened:

Thursday morning, around 1:30 I woke up with horrible pain. I knew the pain right away and got to the bathroom to throw up right away. I knew immediately that this was not pregnancy throwing up. After Justin helped clean things up we laid back in bed only for me to throw up about 6 more times with in the next hour and a half. It was just awful. We finally called the on call doctor because I was also having pains after every time I threw up. I wasn't sure if they were contractions or not. The doctor had us go to the labor and delivery floor at the hospital. Justin got Ian up and ready and had the car pulled out and called me to let me know he was ready for me to come out. Then it came, the runs. Ugh. We then headed to the hospital and on the way there I threw up again.

Up at the labor and delivery floor I couldn't sit up and collapsed on the floor threw up again and had to haul it to the bathroom again for the other reason. After that they got me hooked up to an IV so I wouldn't get dehydrated and so that they could give me medicine through it.

Ian wasn't going back to sleep so I finally sent Justin and Ian home so they could rest for awhile, since it looked like I would be there for at least a few more hours. I got to go home around 10 in the morning. I slept for most of the day while my wonderful husband took care of Ian and did laundry and cleaned the kitchen. He is always amazing, but was extra amazing during this time.

Sadly this is not the end of my story. Friday morning I woke up with a migraine and that lasted till Saturday night. So I was pretty much out of commission from Thursday till Saturday night. Not fun at all. I am just glad that things are back to normal, some what at least. Now my allergies are in full action. But I can at least function enough to take care of Ian and do a few things around the house.

Ok, that is the end of my story. Wish it was a more fun story.

No comments: