Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wish I could take the credit...

This weekend my family and I headed down to the Ft. Worth area and hung out with my brother and his family on Friday and then on Saturday afternoon we went to my BFF's house to celebrate her daughters 2nd birthday. Her original plan was to do a "tea for two" party since she was turning two. Then she realized that most of the kids that were coming were boys, so she ended up not doing that theme, but still did some cute tea pot cookies. She did so good on them that I had to post it on my blog and brag about her! I think I am going to have her teach me how she did it. My cookies can not even compare. Oh and not only do they look good, but they tasted good too!

3 comments:

Liesl said...

YUM!!! Those look amazing!!

Mama Jessica said...

I know! There were very yummy. She sent us home with a bag of about six of them and lets just say Justin got one :) (sorry Justin, you know I love you).

Erin said...

You are too sweet! I thought you were just kidding about blogging about them! I'm really flattered! :c)